- DRY-DOCKING at Ukrainian Ship-yards
Enlarging the range of our services, we have established contractual relations with biggest Ukrainian Ship-yards. Nowadays we are able to arrange dry-docking of vessels upto 60.000 DWT. Bearing full responsibility for the quality and terms of repair, we guarantee rapid & efficient performance and on-time re-delivery of the vessel.
Our Technical Superintendents render full support to Customer's Representatives - in solving of difficult technical matters, negotiations with Class, obtaining of necessary permissions from local authorities, custom clearance of spares being supplied, etc.
Our skilled technicians and mobile squads additionally secure rigorous fulfillment of repair.
- LAY-UP of any type vessel at Ukraine
watchkeeping on board and general supervision are provided during the whole period of stay; services (el.power, fresh water, provision supply) are available on request.
- Overhauling of Engines (MAN, B&W, Wartsila, Sulzer, Yanmar, etc.)
- Diagnostics/repair of auxiliary ER/deck machinery (cranes, winches, holds hatches, ref.compressors, etc.)
- Servicing of electrical/electronic/automation systems
- Steel works of any complexity
- Cleaning & painting of tanks internal surfaces (in accordance with Paint Supplier/Inspector requirements; e.g.: ballast tanks treatment during voyage)
- Fuel tanks cleaning / degassing for hot works
- Traveling Repair Squads
Flying technicians can join the vessel worldwide and even sail on board, as all workers hold seafarer's docs. They are capable to perform wide range of repair works and different surveys. Sufficient level of English of specialists enables proper communication with on-board crewmembers, attending Superintendents and Class representatives. Appropriate Service (works-done) Reports are being issued for future references, recommendations for further improvement of equipment condition and its correct exploitation are being given.
Surveys, load tests, annual/5-year inspections of:
- Lifeboats & davits
- Lifting appliances (cranes, ramps, elevators)
- Fire-fighting appliances and systems (CO2 system maintenance and re-arrangement according to latest Class requirements)
- Gas detectors calibration
- Radio-navigating equipment (GMDSS, AIS, gyro, magnetic compass deviation, etc.)
- Ultra-sonic thickness measurements
- Pre-delivery (pre-purchase) inspections
- Bunker surveys, etc.